More than a workshop
UNDERBROEN is a space for exploration of urban production, local production and a meeting place for urban and societal innovators. It is a workshop facility embracing new digital productions technology as well as traditional craftsmanship, a shared community, and a meeting place for entrepreneurs and innovators working with disruption and new digital production technologies in the heart of Copenhagen.
UNDERBROEN is Danish for "under the bridge". The workshop facility is situated right underneath Langebro in what used to be a municipal workshop facility.
WHAT WE DO
- Help companies and organisation to learn and gain from innovation in the maker movement through open innovation processes
- Teach digital production technology, design thinking and prototyping
- Connect people, startups and organizations who seeks the professional competencies and knowledge providing by the makers
- Production of almost everything from hardware devices to furniture
- Knowledge sharing and debates on the broader implications of digital production
- Memberships for those who wants to join UNDERBOREN and use the facilities and be part of the community